Friday 21 February 2014

Polar Bearling

This is a crime scene!
Made another bear in my free time. Again... But this one is so little, he is too cute! Not that I can make a micro size.

Pattern from Sheep of Delight! So cute~ I know its name is Polar Bearling, but I like bears in brown better. Plus the real polar bear's fur does not have colour specifically, because the fur reflecting the colour of the snow.

However it is, I did it! In brown! Haha, no one can defy me.

Still in process attaching

Looks like some kind of Pokemon...

I'm standing~~~
It took 2 days, because I'm slow. Sorry for being a noob all the time. Like I said before, better late than never! So, feast your eyes with my "mighty-ness" on the BROWN polar bearling. HAHA!
But it looks like a rat... Where did it gone wrong?

Or maybe a joey of kangaroo? Who knows?

I had fun making this! Thanks to the person who generously provided this pattern online for FREE!
FREE and FUN makes me happy!

じゃね!
L

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Want to say anything?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...